Thank you for your interest in supporting the Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind (FSDB). Your gift provides academic, social and life-enriching programs for students who are deaf/hard of hearing or blind/visually impaired in the state of Florida.
Make your gift by credit card on our secure site, or mail your check to:
Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind
207 N. San Marco Avenue
St. Augustine, FL 32084
There are many ways to give support to FSDB:
- Gifts to FSDB may be made in honor or in memory of a loved one.
- Consider providing for FSDB students in your will or estate plan.
- Corporate philanthropy makes significant impact on FSDB students.
- Many companies will match their employees’ gifts. Please check with your employer’s human resources department.
- Gifts in-kind, pro-bono services and volunteers mean so much to our students.
FSDB participates in workplace giving through the Florida State Employees’ Charitable Campaign and the Combined Federal Campaign for U.S. Government Employees (CFC Code #57449). As a registered 501(c)3 charitable organization, FSDB can be designated to receive United Way Campaign contributions with our EIN# 59-3206619.
For more information, contact:
Executive Director, Advancement